sassy reading glasses!
Ladybee
2016-07-25 13:57:51 UTC
I received a catalog in the mail for these, and they're pretty awesome.
Loads of people in my industry use them for up-close sewing, and if
your sight is verging on bifocally, well, there are some pretty sassy
styles.

https://www.eyebobs.com/
--
Ladybee

"I threw the pearl of my soul into a cup of wine."
--Wilde, De Profundis
Hawthorn
2016-08-19 17:07:27 UTC
Those are quite nice!

I currently have these

But am looking to get a new pair... it is hard to pass up the discounts at the local lenscrafters though, usually end up getting two pair that way.

I would like something a little more Catty, not quite Myrtle Snow but almost!

Hawthorn